SmartWerk Doo Skopje is hiring
We are looking for a Back-End developer to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for the server side of our web application.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you will be fully integrated in the decision making process with our architecture team.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications using Python and Django.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests for your code
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Hands on experience with Python and Django framework
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with front-end languages (e.g. HTML, JS, CSS)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Computer science background
We are looking for a qualified senior Front-end developer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web application. You should be able to translate our product’s needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Implement design mock-ups
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and reliability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Communicate with back-end developers in order to help with troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with the usual suspects, HTML, CSS, JS, as well as any of the popular frameworks
- Provide an educated opinion when making architectural decisions
- Experience with Django templating language is considered a plus
- Familiarity with cross browser testing and debugging
- General knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
Sounds like you?
Shoot us an email at [email protected]
About the company:
SmartWerk is a Macedonian start-up that's changing the world of logistics with technology.