"The City and the stars" - Arthur C. Clark
Welcome to my home page
My research interests are in the areas of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and News Aggregation.
My complete Curriculum Vitae can be found here.
- 2005 – 2007, PhD in Computer Science, Department of Knowledge Technologies, Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 2003 – 2004, MSc in Computer Science, Department of Computational Biology and Applied Algorithmics, Max Planck Institute for Computer Science, Saarbruecken, Germany.
- 1997 – 2001, BSc in Computer Science, Institute of Informatics, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia.
- 2008 – , Founder / Research and Development,
Time.mk news aggregator,
Tajm-Borg Dooel, Skopje, Macedonia.
- 2008 – 2016, Associate Professor,
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering,
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies,
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Macedonia.
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology,
New York University Skopje, Skopje, Macedonia.
- 2007 – 2008, Software Engineer Intern,
Google Switzerland GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland,
Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA.
- 2005 – 2007, Research Assistant,
Department of Knowledge Technologies,
Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 2004 – 2005, Software Engineer,
T-Mobile Macedonia, Skopje, Macedonia
- 2002 – 2003, Research and Teaching Assistant,
Department for Simulation of Large Systems, IPVS,
University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- 2017, Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree, @Udacity
- 2017, Deep Learning Nanodegree, @Udacity
- 2016, Neural Networks for Machine Learning, @Coursera
- 2016, Computational Neuroscience, @Coursera
- 2016, Machine Learning, @Coursera
Contact InformationTajm-Borg Dooel,
Bul. Partizanski odredi 14/1-20,
1000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia